Saliva Kit Order Instructions for Healthcare Providers
Online Orders via myPrevent
1. Complete the test order through our online ordering portal, myPrevent.
2. Select “Send Kit Directly to Patient” on the order confirmation page.
○ Select quantity of “clinical testing kits - saliva”.
○ Complete form with patient’s home address. Patient's phone number is also required for Canadian kits.
Once we receive the kit request, we will ship the kit and a copy of the order to the patient’s home.
Updates related to online orders are available through myPrevent. Once a specimen has been returned to our facility the status will be “Specimen Received.”
Paper Test Requisition Form
1. Fill out a paper test requisition form (TRF).
2. Send us a copy of the TRF via:
○ Email (firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “saliva kit request”).
○ Fax (715-406-4175).
○ Live Chat.
3. Include the patient's home address with a note requesting a saliva kit to be sent to the patient's home. Patient's phone number is also required for Canadian kits.
Once we receive the request, we will ship the kit and a copy of the order to the patient’s home.
Saliva Kit Improvements for Patients
• Instructions are available in 9 languages, including English. To request special instructions for patients, add a note in the Comments section of the kit order indicating which language is needed. Additional languages available include:
• Additional instructions to help families collecting samples at home are included in each home saliva kit order.