Enhancing Your Experience with Us - Introducing myPrevent Support Portal
At PreventionGenetics customer service has always been important to us. We have been working hard to make it even better. On October 21, all your online communication will be handled using our new streamlined support process.
New Customer Support Process
1. Submit a question or request to PreventionGenetics by
a. Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Creating a ticket in myPrevent, our online portal
c. Completing our Contact Us form
In response, a ticket is created and added to your myPrevent Support account. You will also receive a confirmation email with a link to your active ticket. Your ticket is immediately assigned to the most appropriate PreventionGenetics team member.
2. View the answer to your question. When an answer is posted, you will receive an email with a link to view the update.
3. Add information at any time by replying to the ticket email(s) or accessing the ticket within myPrevent.
4. The ticket is closed after completion, but the information is saved in your account for future reference.
Features of myPrevent Support
- Streamlined communication and efficient responses
- All communications stored in one convenient location
- Secure and HIPAA compliant
- Ability to send, receive and sign documents securely
- Single sign-on to access Test Ordering and Support through myPrevent
We are excited to provide you this enhanced experience and look forward to working with you in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still email the old contact addresses?
Any emails received will be automatically forwarded to our Support Portal. We advise switching to the new email@example.com email for all inquiries.
Am I still able to call and discuss my question with someone at PreventionGenetics?
Yes. Our team may be reached at +1 (715) 387-0484. Our Customer Support Team is available 7:30am-7:00pm Central Time, Monday-Friday.
Can I email you to order kits?
We recommend kit orders be placed through our kit order form. If you have questions about a kit order already placed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I need to do differently for billing or insurance questions versus technical questions regarding a case?
Nothing. Submit all your questions in the same manner and we’ll handle the rest. Your questions will be routed to the appropriate individual(s) and we will respond as quickly as we can.