PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR UPCOMING WEBINARS
February 1, 2017
PGxome The Power of Many
- Determine the indications for PGxome testing
- Describe the exome variant interpretation process at PreventionGenetics
- Learn about various cases detected by PGxome
November 9, 2016
Finding Answers Comprehensive Miscarriage, Stillbirth & Neonatal Death Panel
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the incidence and major causes of miscarriage, stillbirth, and neonatal death.
- Describe the major genetic contributors to miscarriage, stillbirth, and neonatal death.
- Explain the benefits and limitations of genetic testing in cases of miscarriage, stillbirth, and neonatal death.
Aug 11, 2016
Genetic Testing in Ophthalmology - Focus on Eye Panels at PreventionGenetics
- Explain the importance of genetic testing in Ophthalmology.
- Discuss different testing options for hereditary eye disorders.
- Describe the benefits of testing panels vs. single gene tests for heterogeneous hereditary eye disorders.
June 1, 2016
A Specialized Lab's Utilization Management Journey-Adding Value With a Little TLC
What does TLC mean to you, and how does it fit into your utilization management (UM) strategy? In this webinar, Amy Nystrom - Chief Business Officer, discusses why Trust, Longevity and Collaboration are an essential pieces of any UM program.
May 17, 2016
Finding Value: Assessing Quality in Genetic Testing
Jerry Machado, PhD, DABMG, FCCMG, discusses the diversity of genetic testing options in a growing industry and how quality and utilization management go hand in hand.
May 12, 2016
Deletions and Duplications: Why They're Important and How to Get the Most Accurate Results
This Webinar focuses on:
- The importance of testing for deletions and duplications in patients with genetic diseases.
- Different methods of testing for deletions and duplications.
- The benefits of comprehensive testing for deletions and duplications by comparative genomic hybridization microarray.
June 18, 2015
Genetic Testing of Inherited Blood Disorders and Maximizing Clinical Utility
During this webinar, Dr. Michael Chicka, Ph.D. discusses genetic testing for Inherited Blood Disorders including: Thrombocytopenia, Familial Hemphagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (FHL) and Fanconi Anemia. A question and answer session followed Dr. Chicka's presentation.