- Morrow, A., Jacobs, C., Best, M. et al. Genetics in palliative oncology: a missing agenda? A review of the literature and future directions. Support Care Cancer 26, 721–730 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00520-017-4017-9
- Post-Mortem DNA Banking Promises Answers to Unexplained Deaths (https://connectingdirectors.com/56051-post-mortem-dna-banking-promises-answers-to-unexplained-deaths).
- Quillin et al. 2017. PubMed ID: 29204810 High-risk Palliative Care Patients' Knowledge and Attitudes About Hereditary Cancer Testing and Dna Banking. J Genetic Counseling 2017.
- EPERC (End of Life/Palliative Education Resource Center) Fast Facts and Concepts # 206 PDF Medical College of Wisconsin Quillin JM, Bodurtha JN, Siminoff LA, Smith TJ. Exploring Hereditary Cancer Among Dying Cancer Patients-a Cross-Sectional Study of Hereditary Risk and Perceived Awareness of DNA Testing and Banking. J Genetic Counseling 2010 19: 497-525.
- Quillin JM, Bodurtha JN, Siminoff LA, Smith TJ. Physicians' Current Practices and Opportunities for DNA Banking of Dying Patients With Cancer. Journal of Oncology Practice 2011 7: 183-187.
- The Value of DNA Storage and Pedigree Analysis in Rare Diseases: A 17-Year-Old Boy with X-Linked Lymphoproliferative Disease (SLP) caused by a de novo SH2D1A mutation. Overwate E, Smulders Y, van der Burg M, Lombardi MP, ... European J Pediatrics, 2014 Dec; 173(12): 1695-8.
- Smith AL, Teener JW, Callaghan BC, Harrington J, Uhlmann WR. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis in a Patient with a Family History of Huntington Disease: Genetic Counseling Challenges. J Genetic Counseling. 2014 Apr 26.