Core Values of PreventionGenetics
- Patients always come first.
- Company leaders will lead through example.
- Continuing education opportunities will be provided to all staff.
- Loyalty of staff to the Company will be rewarded by loyalty of the Company to staff.
Our PreventionGenetics family believes in supporting our employees and local community
- We employ >160 individuals who are involved with dozens of community organizations.
- Education is important to us. The majority of our employees hold bachelor degrees and many hold advanced degrees.
- Our employees have been involved with genetics education through several forums including STEM programs, high schools, job shadows, and university courses.
- PreventionGenetics has provided financial support to numerous local organizations through charitable contributions.
PreventionGenetics is located in Central Wisconsin in the city of Marshfield, a family-friendly community offering several attractive features, including:
- Ranked fifth best place to live and raise a family in America (forbes.com).
- Outstanding public and private schools and continuing/higher education opportunities.
- Excellent healthcare and world-class health facilities: Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, etc.
- Low cost of living.
- Long standing and financially strong businesses that provider work opportunities for spouses and other family members.